By Nasser Arrabyee/08/08/2010
The Yemeni government ousted two security leaders after Al Qaeda implemented a series of attacks on security places killing and injuring dozens of soldiers over the last few weeks.
The ministry of interior said Sunday in its website it changed the director of security of Shabwa province for not doing his job in a way that protects the life of the soldiers .
The step came after Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for killing six security men in Shabwah last month. Al Qaeda, in an internet statement published Saturday, vowed to implement more attacks on the Yemeni security forces.
The commander of the Help Police in Abyan was also changed after Al Qaeda suspects killed three policemen last Tuesday in heart of capital of the province Zinjubar. The ministry said the commander was changed because of the shortcomings in his job.